Lshort (English) update (note the quote)

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Fri Feb 12 22:23:17 CET 2010

Tobias Oetiker <oetiker at oetiker.ch> wrote:

> I have uploaded lshort-4.27 to ftp.tex.ac.uk:/incoming/lshort-4.27.

thanks for the update.  i have installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository.

[from the CHANGES file]
  4.27 2009.11.16
  ---------------

  * add a second argument to the example of the new command
  * better explanation of the textcomp degree symbol commands
  * Now that barack is in office we do not need all these 'you can's in the text
    anymore removed about 1k of them.
  * fix documentation on hyperref default settings by Gust Eilinger
  * better english for the apppendix by Tobias Vidarssønn Langhoff.
  * use \textbackslash instead of $\backslash$.
  * added notes on mongolian support by Dorjgotov Batumongke
  * added big update to math from stefan m. moser
  * added letter size to the build system

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/lshort-english.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/info/lshort/english/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.