CTAN update: euenc

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sat Feb 13 12:47:54 CET 2010

the daemon was busy as i slept:

> The following information was provided by the package's contributor.
>
> Name of contribution: euenc
> Author's name: Will Robertson
> Location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/euenc
> Summary description: Unicode font encoding definitions for XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX
> License type: lppl
>
> Announcement text given by the package's contributor:
> This is the first released version of euenc to support LuaTeX as an engine as well
> as XeTeX. This does not yet mean that fontspec is working under LuaTeX, but
> we're (slowly) ironing out the bugs right now.
>
> There's no .ins file in these zip files, everything being done with a
> Makefile that runs some sed scripts.  This isn't ideal, but having
> everything in the pre-built .tds.zip I hope means the .ins file won't
> often be used.  If people would like me to provide the .ins file
> anyway (which will generate the .def files but not the .fd files) just
> let me know.

i have installed the package as requested, and updated the catalogue
repository.  thanks for the upload.

(i have removed the older macros/xetex/latex/euenc directory; it's no
longer appropriate to keep the package there.)

> Users may view the package catalogue entry at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/euenc.html
> or they may browse the package directory at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/euenc

the catalogue entry on the web can't be relied upon again until some time
tonight.