CTAN update: pst-gantt

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Wed Feb 24 21:51:50 CET 2010

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pst-gantt.tgz to the uk CTAN node.
> Please replace the files with the ones in the
> directory
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-gantt/
>
> pst-gantt is a PSTricks related package for
> drawing Gantt charts, which is a type of bar chart
> that illustrates a project schedule.
>
> v0.21  2010-02-23  - add optional arguments
>                      ChartModulo and ChartModuloValue

thanks for the upload; i've installed the new files and updated the
catalogue repository.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/pst-gantt.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-gantt/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.