CTAN update: pst-func

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Mon Jan 25 22:34:37 CET 2010

Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at FU-Berlin.DE> wrote:

> I uploaded pst-func2.tgz to the uk mirror. Please replace the
> files with the ones in the directory
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-func/
>
> pst-func is a PSTricks related package for drawing
> special mathematical functions like distributions, polynomials, a.s.o.
>
> this update has two new macros:
> pst-func.tex --------
> 0.65  2010-01-25  - new macro \psCauchy for a Cauchy distribution
>                   - new macro \psLorenz for the Lorenz curve, used in
>                     economics

thanks for the upload; i've installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/pst-func.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-func/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.