CTAN update: pst-coil

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sat Jan 30 16:14:04 CET 2010

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pst-coil.tgz to the uk mirror.

(actually the uk ctan node; there are uk ctan mirrors which don't permit
uploads to ctan.)

> Please replace all files in the directory
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-coil/
>
> and put the new ones in there.
>
> pst-coil is a pstricks related package which plots
> zigzag lines, coils or any possible trigonometrical
> function as a line or node connection.
>

> pst-coil.tex --------
> v. 1.01  2010-01-30  added \pcsin and ncsin for trigonometrial
>                      functions which connect two nodes
> v. 1.00  2006-08-11  using pst-xkey for the key handling
>
> pst-coil.pro --------
> v. 1.01  2010-01-30  added subroutine Sin for trigonometrial
>                      functions which connect two nodes
> v. 1.00  2006-11-05  small tweaks to the code
>
> pst-coil-doc.tex --------
> v. 1.01  2010-01-30  update
> v. 1.00  2006-08-11  new documentation

i have installed the new version, and updated the catalogue repository.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/pst-coil.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-coil/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.