CTAN update: titlepages

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Wed Jul 14 08:58:32 CEST 2010

peter wilson wrote:

>     I have just uploaded TitlePages.tar.gz to UK incoming. Please use
> this to replace the current contents of
> info/latex-samples/TitlePages.

thanks for the upload; i have installed the files and updated the
catalogue repository.

> Part of the README:
>
>     titlepages.pdf displays some 40 different designs of title pages
> taken from a selection of books and theses. The code for the examples
> is included. A variety of colors and fonts are used in the examples.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/titlepages.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/info/latex-samples/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.