CTAN update: beamer

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sat Jun 12 15:13:57 CEST 2010

This should within a day be at your local mirror.

Jim Hef{}feron
Saint Michael's College

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: LaTeX Beamer class
Version number: 3.09
Author's name: Vedran Mileti\'c
Summary description: Translator and bugfixes
License type: lppl

Couple of days after 3.08, here is 3.09. One of early
adopters noticed that subsusbsection toc code was broken. In
addition, I also implemented reals support for section title
pages and subsection title pages, in style of part pages.

Also, this package now includes translator and it's
translations, since it was tied to Beamer from the start and
since it's easier to maintain it this way. This will also
(hopefully) increase number of translations we have.
Translator user guide is now merged with Beamer's, and it
was a nontrivial merge; if you note any errors, please report.

One more noteworthy change is that now we have a logo for
Beamer. I took and image available in public domain and
modified it a bit to use Beamer colors.

This package is located at
   http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/
.  More information is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/LaTeX Beamer class
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear).  We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .