CTAN update: pstricks-add

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Thu Jun 17 12:40:05 CEST 2010

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pstricks-add.tgz to the uk ctan node.
> Please replace _all_ files with the ones in the  directory
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pstricks-add/

i have installed the new version and updated the catalogue repository.
thanks for the upload.

> pstricks-add is a PSTricks related package, which has a lot
> of additional features, like arrows, special curves, a...
>
> This update has a modified macro \psComment
>
>  v 3.41  - fix bug with psComment and the \if at star
>            added another optional argument for the
>            put command

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/pstricks-add.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pstricks-add/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.