cam.ctan.org upload: TeX-GPC 2nd edition, 1st fix

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Thu May 27 00:51:42 CEST 2010

the daemon tells me an upload, that i suggested, has arrived:

> The following information was provided by the package's contributor.
>
> Name of contribution: TeX-GPC 2nd edition, 1st fix
> Author's name: Wolfgang Helbig
> Location on CTAN: systems/unix/tex-gpc/
> Summary description: booby-trap defused
> License type: other-free
>
> Announcement text given by the package's contributor:
> replaced tangle.p needed for bootstrapping

thanks for the upload.  i have installed the new version, and updated
the catalogue repository.

(users should note that "booby trap" was my characterisation of a
problem with tangle.p in the distribution, of which others had
complained.  mr. helbig generously agreed to re-release to clear up this
one confusion.)

> Users may view the package catalogue entry at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/tex-gpc.html
> or they may browse the package directory at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/systems/unix/tex-gpc/

and the catalogue entry will be updated, in a small way, overnight
tonight.