CTAN update: pst-circ

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sat Nov 6 21:40:29 CET 2010

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pst-circ.tgz to the uk CTAN node. Please delete all
> files in the directory
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-circ/
>
> and put the new ones in there.
>
> pst-circ is a PSTricks related package for drawing
> dipoles, some tripoles and quadrupoles and logical
> elements used in elecronic or electric theory.
>
> 1.57 2010-11-06 - new optional argument for a schottky diode
>                 - improved FET transistor symbol

thanks for the upload.  i have installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/pst-circ.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-circ/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.