CTAN update: lualatex-doc

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Thu Nov 11 23:05:37 CET 2010

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:

> I just uploaded an update of lualatex-doc to the UK node. News:
>
>     * fix a lot of typos, thanks to all readers
>     * add a paragraph about hyphenation and other metric changes, with
>       relevant information provided by Stephan Hennig
>     * add a stub paragraph about languages support (suggested by Stephan)
>     * fix euenc/xunicode description thanks to Ulrike Fischer
>     * be more realistic about soul and listings thanks to Ulrike
>     * add a paragraph about luatex-unicode-letters.tex
>     * add a paragraph about modified hyphenation loading
>     * mention LuaTeX's beta status
>     * mention new luacode package, update luatextra description
>
> (And a fixed .tds.zip...)

thanks for the upload.  i've installed the new version (including its
.tds.zip) and updated the catalogue repository.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/lualatex-doc.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/info/luatex/lualatex-doc/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.