CTAN update: biblatex

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sun Nov 21 00:49:02 CET 2010

yesterday (19th november), philipp lehman wrote:

  I've uploaded biblatex.tar.gz and biblatex.tds.zip to the incoming
  directory of the UK node. This is an update for
  macros/latex/exptl/biblatex. Since this is the first officially stable
  release, it's time to move out of the exptl branch and I'd like to ask
  you to do the following:

  * Install the upload in macros/latex/contrib/biblatex/

  * Purge macros/latex/exptl/biblatex/ and replace it with a
   link to the new location.

  * Proceed in a similar way when installing the TDS archive, i.e.:

   install/macros/latex/exptl/ => install/macros/latex/contrib/

  RELEASE NOTES

  This is the long-awaited first stable release of biblatex. Please see
  the file RELEASE for release notes.

  CHANGES

  Please refer to the full list at the end of biblatex.pdf and to the
  release notes.

i've installed the new version and updated the catalogue repository.

the simple volume of work involved caused me to fail (in a fit of
absent-mindedness) to send an announcement yesterday: my apologies for
that.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/biblatex.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/biblatex/

The catalogue entry is already up to date, because of my delay in
announcing.