CTAN update: powerdot

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Fri Oct 8 18:25:43 CEST 2010

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I've uploaded powerdot.tgz to the uk ctan node.
> please delete all files in /macros/contrib/powerdot
> and put the new ones in there.
>
> This new version 1.4a has the following changes:
>
>           (2005/12/10)
>   - Added cf option
>   - Moved lf and rf keys from global to glslide family
>   - Moved footers out of slide box in handout mode
>   - Solved some small bugs
>   - Updated styles
> (2010/10/07)
>   - fixed bug with geometry 5.x (hv)
>
> Changes were made by permission of the authors.

thanks for the upload; i have installed the files and updated the
package catalogue entry.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/powerdot.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/powerdot/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.