CTAN update: present

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Wed Oct 13 21:42:01 CEST 2010

This should be at your local mirror.

Jim Hef{}feron
Saint Michael's College

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: present.tex
Version number: 2.0
Author's name: Matthias Meister
Summary description: Presentations with Plain TeX
License type: lppl

The package offers a collection of simple macros for
preparing presentations in Plain TeX. Slide colour and text
colour may be set, links between parts of the presentation,
to other files, and to web addresses may be inserted. Images
may be included easily. Background images can be set.

The structure of the macros is not overly complex, so that
users should find it easy to adapt the macros to their
specific needs.

This package is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/plain/contrib/present
.  Information is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/present
(it may take a day for the information to appear).  We are supported
by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .  For your users group
see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .