CTAN update: Interfaces

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Wed Oct 27 22:41:13 CEST 2010

the daemon wakes me up from rest after a hard day's work:

> The following information was provided by the package's contributor.
>
> Name of contribution: Interfaces
> Author's name: Florent CHERVET
> Location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/interfaces
> Summary description: Set parameters for other packages, conveniently.
> License type: lppl
>
> Announcement text given by the package's contributor:
announcement at
  https://lists.dante.de/pipermail/ctan-ann/2010-October/004852.html

for this revision:

> interfaces-hypbmsec  now works properly
> interfaces-fancyhdr: bug fixed while setting offsets
> Conversion from points to mu (1em/18): bug fixed (catcodes)

thanks for the upload; i've installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository.

> Users may view the package catalogue entry at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/interfaces.html
> or they may browse the package directory at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/interfaces/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.