CTAN update: musixtex

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sat Oct 30 12:55:06 CEST 2010

i was out of the office yesterday, longer than i expected (train failure
that made national news!), and wasn't able to report the following
effusion from the daemon:

> The following information was provided by the package's contributor.
>
> Name of contribution: musixtex
> Author's name: Bob Tennent
> Author's email: rdt at cs.queensu.ca
> Location on CTAN: macros
> Summary description: Sophisticated music typesetting using TeX
> License type: gpl
>
> Announcement text given by the package's contributor:
> The musixflx components have been updated to incorporate several minor
> bug fixes and improvements from TeXLive and teTeX.

thanks for the upload; i have installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository (about 0130 this morning).

> Users may view the package catalogue entry at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/musixtex.html
> or they may browse the package directory at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros

since my installation seems to have happened after the catalogue
regeneration run, the (minutely) updated catalogue entry won't appear on
the web until some time overnight tonight.