CTAN package upload: etoolbox 2.0a

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sun Sep 12 12:57:50 CEST 2010

Philipp Lehman wrote:

> I've uploaded etoolbox.tar.gz and etoolbox.tds.zip to the incoming
> directory of the UK node. This is an update for
> macros/latex/contrib/etoolbox and install/macros/latex/contrib,
> respectively. Please purge the old files, install the new ones, and
> announce the upload. Thank you very much.
>
> ABOUT
>
> The etoolbox package is a toolbox of programming facilities geared
> primarily towards LaTeX class and package authors. It provides LaTeX
> frontends to some of the new primitives provided by e-TeX as well as
> some generic tools which are not related to e-TeX but match the
> profile of this package.
>
> CHANGES
>
> See the manual for a list of changes.

i've installed the update, and made minor changes to the catalogue
repository.

thanks for the upload.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/etooolbox.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/etoolbox/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.