CTAN has a new package: acroflex

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Mon Sep 27 23:42:01 CEST 2010

This should be at your local mirror.

Jim Hef{}feron
Saint Michael's College

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: The acroflex package
Version number: v1.0
Author's name: D. P. Story
Location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/acroflex
Summary description: Uses a SWF file to create a graphing screen
License type: lppl

The acroflex package is part of the AeB Pro family of
packages. It is a package that creates a graphing screen
using the rmannot package. The user can type in
functions and graph them. A graphing screen can be
populated with pre-packaged functions for the user the
scrutinize and interact with.  The package can graph
functions of a single variable x, a pair of parametric
equations that are functions of t, and a polar function
of t.

The graphing screen is a rich media annotation what uses
a specially developed SWF file, called the AcroFLeX
Graphing widget. This package takes advantage of rich
media annotations, which is a version 9 feature
of Acrobat. This package requires Acrobat Pro and
Distiller version 9. The user needs to use Adobe Reader
9.0 in order to obtain the graphing functionality.

Further description and examples may be found at the
acroflex home page at
http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/acroflex.html

This package is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/acroflex
.  Information is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/acroflex
(it may take a day for the information to appear).  We are supported
by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .  For your users group
see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .