CTAN update: popupmenu

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Tue Sep 28 14:12:03 CEST 2010

This should be at your local mirror.

Jim Hef{}feron
Saint Michael's College

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: popupmenu
Version number: v1.0
Author's name: D. P. Story
Location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/popupmenu/
Summary description: popupmenu is a LaTeX package used to create a menu structure.
License type: lppl

popupmenu is a LaTeX package used to create a menu
structure. This menu structure (an array of menu items)
is passed to the Acrobat JavaScript method
app.popUpMenuEx() method to create a popup menu.
Using the environments defined in this package, and the
command \popUpMenu, you can create and display
hierarchical menus. The menu items can have JavaScript
actions associated with them, they can be marked and dis-
enabled.

The package requires only hyperref. Thus, users of
pdftex, dvipdfm, and dvips can use this package. Two
examples are included in the distribution, additional
examples can be found at the AeB Blog

    http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/aebblog.html

This package is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/popupmenu/
.  Information is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/popupmenu
(it may take a day for the information to appear).  We are supported
by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .  For your users group
see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .