CTAN update: biber 0.9 release

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Fri Apr 1 11:00:42 CEST 2011

Philip Kime writes:

> Biber 0.9 is released on SourceForge. From the Changes file:
>
>   * No longer auto-escapes any TeX markup in bibtex data sources. This
>     is fraught with danger and is a mess. Best not to do it at all.
>   * Supports new biblatex \bibnamedelimi macro
>   * Implementation of uniquename and uniquelist options for biblatex 1.4+

Thanks for the update.

The new version is now available from the CTAN sites, and will make its
way to mirrors shortly.  I have updated the catalogue entry
appropriately.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/biber.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/biblio/biber