dante.ctan.org upload: mathastext

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Mon Apr 4 21:29:09 CEST 2011

On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 Jean-Francois Burnol submitted an update to the

   mathastext

package.

Location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/mathastext
Summary description: Use the text font in simple mathematics
License type: lppl

This is release 1.14c

+ There was a bug with \$, \&, \%, and \# in math mode which
   could show up when ten or more math families had been
   assigned. The same bug also affected under the same
   circumstances the minus sign when Unicode engines were
   used. Fixed.
+ I have modified a bit the behavior of the LGRgreek option, and
   defined a new option LGRgreeks. Idem with selfGreek which now
   also has a variant selfGreeks (this is related to the behavior
   accross distinct math versions.)
+ Bug fix: the \Mathastext macro reinitializes the
   fonts in the normal and bold math versions, but it also
   erroneously redeclared the math alphabet changing commands
   which could have been set up in previously defined math
   versions (via earlier calls to \Mathastext[version_name]).
+ Finally, I have tried to clean up a bit some aspects of the
   implementation.

This package is located at
    http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/mathastext
.  More information is at
    http://www.ctan.org/pkg/mathastext
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear).  We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team