CTAN update: pst-plot

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Thu Apr 14 19:41:58 CEST 2011

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pst-plot.tgz to the uk ctan node. Please
> delete all files in the directory
>
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-plot/
>
> and put the new ones in there.
>
> pst-plot is a PSTricks related package for drawing
> mathematical functions and data records.
>
> This version 1.29 has a new macro \psNewton to visualize
> the Newton method for finding a root of a given equation.
> It can be done with and without a derivation of the function.

thanks for the upload (and sorry for the delay in announcement...)
i've installed the update and updated the catalogue repository.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/pst-plot.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-exa/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.