ctan update: pstricks - base

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sat Apr 23 17:49:35 CEST 2011

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pstricks-base2.tgz to the uk ctan node.
>
> Please delete all files in the directory
> /graphics/pstricks/base/ and put the new ones in there
>
> ---- pstricks.tex (the main file)
> 2.20  2011-04-23 - load pst-tools.pro
>                  - fixed a bug with missing coordinates for pspicture
>
> ---- pstricks.sty
> 0.50  2011-04-23  - message for pst-tools.pro
>                   - test for pdflatex/lualatex
>
> ---- pst-tools.pro
> 0.01  2011-04-23  initial version (hv)
>
> read the file /base/doc/pst-news11.pdf for more informations
> about this update to the base part of PSTricks or read
> the other Changes files which lists all what's new in
> the other files.

thanks for the update; i have installed the files and updated the
catalogue repository.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/pstricks.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/base/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.