CTAN update: dtk

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Tue Apr 26 17:28:53 CEST 2011

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I've uploaded dtk.tgz to the uk CTAN node.
> Please delete _all_ files in the directory
>
> usergrps/dante/dtk
>
> and put the new ones in there.
>
> This is the documentation class for "Die TeXnische Komödie",
> the journal of DANTE
>
> dtk.cls -----
> 1.24  2011-04-25  -delete the part for laoding eurosans
>                    we now use \euro from eurosym by default. (hv)
>
> dtklogos.cls -----
> 2.11  2011-04-25  -added \LuaLaTeX (hv)
>
> dtk-pdf.sty --------
> 1.20  2011-04-26  -modified license statement

thanks for the upload; i have installed the new version and updated the
catalogue entry.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/dtk.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/usergrps/dante/dtk/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.