CTAN update: interfaces (v3.0)

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sun Feb 13 13:21:28 CET 2011

the daemon (as mentioned earlier) has been pursuing me.

> The following information was provided by the package's contributor.
>
> Name of contribution: interfaces (v3.0)
> Author's name: Florent CHERVET
> Location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/interfaces/
> Summary description: Interfaces with keys for other packages
> License type: lppl
>
> Announcement text given by the package's contributor:
> - New: \quickprofile (for profiling with pdfTeX
>                                  \pdfelapsedtime)
>
> - \papergraduate: positionning of the graduated paper
>    was not always acurate. Fixed.
>
> - Added some hooks for \tocsetup, \listofsetup etc.
>   to make even easier the positionning of lines in
>   multicolumn table of contents:
>        tocsetup{multicols/beforebegin = ...
>                 multicols/afterbegin = ...
>                 multicols/beforeend = ...
>                 multicols/afterend = ...}

thanks for the upload; i've installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository.  (this package provides *such* a lot of
facilities, the catalogue entry looks more than usually sketchy...)

> Users may view the package catalogue entry at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/interfaces.html
> or they may browse the package directory at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/interfaces/

The delay in announcement means that the catalogue entry should
currently be up-to-date.