CTAN update: filehook

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Wed Jan 5 02:12:01 CET 2011

This should be at your local mirror.

Jim Hef{}feron
Saint Michael's College

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: filehook
Version number: v0.4
Author's name: Martin Scharrer
Location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/filehook/
Summary description: Updated to v0.4: More and better hooks!
License type: lppl

This update adds new hooks and removes the usage of an
argument from the user level hooks. Existing documents might
need minor adjustments. See the user manual for more details.

ChangeList:
 * Improved support for 'memoir' class and 'scrlfile' package.
 * Added AtBeginOfEveryFile and AtEndOfEveryFile hooks.
 * Changed handling of macro arguments in hook code.
 * Added filename parsing code to support TeX files with and
without extension.
 * Added AtBeginOfEveryFile/AtEndOfEveryFile hooks.
 * Fixes misspelled \string\AfterOfIncludeFile.
 * Added patch for listings \lstinputlistings to avoid hooks
for verbatim files.
 * Added star argument for AtBeginOfClass and PackageFile.
 * Worked on scrlfile and memoir compatibility.
 * Readded fink compatibility code.
 * Updated documentation.

This package is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/filehook/
.  Information is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/filehook
(it may take a day for the information to appear).  We are supported
by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .  For your users group
see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .