CTAN package update: csquotes 5.1b

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Thu Jan 20 23:19:50 CET 2011

Philipp Lehman wrote:

> I've uploaded csquotes.tar.gz and csquotes.tds.zip to the incoming
> directory of the UK node. This is an update for
> macros/latex/contrib/csquotes. Please purge the old files, install the
> new ones, and announce the upload. Thank you very much.
>
> See the file RELEASE for release notes and the changelog in the manual
> for a list of changes.

thanks for the upload; i've installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/csquotes.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/csquotes/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.