CTAN has a new package: canoniclayout

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sun Jan 23 16:12:01 CET 2011

This should be at your local mirror.

Jim Hef{}feron
Saint Michael's College

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: canoniclayout.dtx
Version number: 0.2
Author's name: Claudio Beccari
Location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/canoniclayout
Summary description: a small extension to the memoir class for a page layout
  based on circles
License type: lppl

Canoniclayout is a small extension to the memoir document
class that allows to design a canonic layout based of the
great circle inscribed within the page and tangent to the
horizontal sides of the text block rectangle. The margins
reflect the trimmed page shape ratio, therefore the page
block principal diagonal coincides with the corresponding
page diagonal; this layout is especially good for ISO shapes
but can be used with many other traditional book page shapes.

This package is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/canoniclayout
.  Information is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/canoniclayout
(it may take a day for the information to appear).  We are supported
by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .  For your users group
see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .