tug.ctan.org offline

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sun Jan 30 16:29:59 CET 2011

I am offline, pending an improvement of conditions.  This includes
tug.ctan.org, www.ctan.org, and az.ctan.org on the interfaces http, ftp,
and rsync.

In case I do not come back, I would like to thank the people that I have
enjoyed working with over the years.  I would also like to thank the TeX
Users Group, including the board and particularly including Karl, for
their sponsorship.  And, I would be remiss if I didn't again acknowledge
the support provided by Saint Michael's College to me, and to the entire
TeX community, in bearing the Internet traffic.

Jim Hefferon