New on CTAN: gmp

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Fri Mar 11 00:08:58 CET 2011

the daemon pops up, again, and cries aloud...  my hearing is so bad that
the cry went unheard, but i spotted the upload fairly soon, nevertheless.

> The following information was provided by the package's contributor.
>
> Name of contribution: gmp
> Author's name: Enrico Gregorio
> Location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/gmp
> Summary description: The gmp package allows integration between
>                      MetaPost pictures and LaTeX
> License type: lppl
>
> Announcement text given by the package's contributor:
> The gmp package allows integration between MetaPost
> pictures and LaTeX, the main feature is that passing
> parameters to the MetaPost pictures is possible and
> the picture code can be put inside arguments to
> commands, including \newcommand.

thanks for the upload; i have installed the new package and created an
entry for it in the catalogue repository.

> Users may view the package catalogue entry at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/gmp.html
> or they may browse the package directory at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/gmp/

The catalogue entry will not appear until some time overnight tonight.