New CTAN package: pst-graphicx

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sun Mar 13 11:46:47 CET 2011

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pst-graphicx.tgz to the uk CTAN node. Please put all
> files into the _new_ directory
>
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-graphicx/
>
> the authors are Rolf Niepraschk and Herbert Voss
>
> pst-graphicx allows the use of the LaTeX package graphicx
> together with Plain TeX, e.g.
>
> \input pstricks
> \input pst-graphicx
> \psframebox[shadow]{\includegraphics[width=5cm]{tiger}}
> \bye
>
> pst-graphicx does't load the package keyval, to prevent
> a package mismatch with xkeyval, which is load by PSTricks.
>
> ..... pst-graphicx.tex
> 0.01  2011-03-12  - initial CTAN version

thanks for the upload.  i have installed the new package, and created an
entry in the catalogue repository for it.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/pst-graphicx.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-graphicx/

The catalogue entry will first appear on the web at some stage overnight
tonight.