CTAN package update: pst-plot

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Wed Mar 23 16:07:18 CET 2011

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pst-plot.tgz to the uk ctan node. Please
> delete all files in the directory
>
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-plot/
>
> and put the new ones in there.
>
> pst-plot is a PSTricks related package for drawing
> data sets and mathematical functions in PostScript
> or algebraic notation.
>
> 1.28  2011-03-22  - added rot option for \psx|yTick
>                   - fixed bug with trailing spaces when inside
>                     psgraph \psclip is used with \psgrid
>                   - new options grid, gridparas, and gridcoor
>                     to use \psgrid inside psgraph (experimental)
>                   - change behaviour of setting yMaxValue

thanks for the upload;  have installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/pst-plot.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-plot/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.