CTAN update: pst-eucl

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Tue May 10 17:35:44 CEST 2011

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pst-eucl.tgz. Please delete _all_ files in the directory
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-eucl/
>
> and put the new ones in there.
>
> pst-eucl is a PSTricks related package for
> drawing Euklidian graphics
>
> This new version comes with:
>
> 1.37 2011/05/05	 - rewrite of \pstMarkAngle (hv)
>                  - fix for \pstMarkAngle (hv)
>                  - new option labelColor (hv)
>                  - use \psscalebox instead of \scalebox

thanks for the upload; i have installed the files and updated the
catalogue repository.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/pst-eucl.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-eucl/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.