New package on CTAN: mathalfa

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Fri May 13 11:56:27 CEST 2011

the dante daemon taunts me, suggesting i can't install from there.  i've
fooled him...

> Name of contribution: mathalfa
> Version number: 1.0
> Author's name: Michael Sharpe
> Author's email: msharpe at ucsd.edu
> Location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/mathalfa
> Summary description: A package to load math alphabets.
> License type: lppl
>
> Announcement text:
> This package provides the means to load math alphabets usually called
> by \mathcal, \mathbb, \mathfrak, \mathscr and their bold variants
> without relying on the default sty and fd files, so that every font
> may be scaled arbitrarily and no metafont-related size restrictions
> are imposed. Support is offered for a number of new math alphabets.

thanks for the upload; i have installed the files and made an entry in
the catalogue repository.

> This package is located at
>    http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/mathalfa/
> .  More information is at
>    http://www.ctan.org/pkg/mathalfa

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.  (of
course, this being a dante upload message, the given package location
will only work as mirrors pick up the package).