CTAN package update: biblatex 1.7

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Mon Nov 14 01:06:55 CET 2011

Philipp Lehman wrote:

> I've uploaded a new biblatex release to the incoming directory of the
> UK node. This is an update for macros/latex/contrib/biblatex/. Please
> purge the old files, install the new ones, and announce the upload as
> usual. Thank you very much.
>
> RELEASE NOTES
>
> This release requires Biber 0.9.6.

users: please see below.

> See the file RELEASE for further release notes.
>
> CHANGES
>
> See the changelog in biblatex.pdf.

thanks for the upload; i have installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository.

*NOTE* -- users should note that CTAN does not yet hold biber 0.9.6; if
you are using biber, you should either update from the testing
distribution, or hold off installing this version of biblatex until the
production distribution of biber 0.9.6 is availablle.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/biblatex.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/biblatex/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.