pstricks - base

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Mon Oct 31 20:02:19 CET 2011

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pstricks.tgz to the uk ctan node. Please replace all
> files with the ones in the main directory
> /graphics/pstricks/base/
>
> there are no changes in the _main_ pstricks file.
>
> ---- pstricks.pro
> 1.09  2011-10-31  - take values Ox and Oy into account for
>                     plot styles LineToXAxis and LineToYAxis
>
> ---- pst-algparser.pro
> 0.04  2011-10-31  - add !/fact/Fact for the factorial function

thanks for the upload; i have installed the new version (the catalogue
entry only records changes in the main file, so is unchanged).

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/pstricks.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/base/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.