CTAN Update: nicetext

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Wed Sep 14 17:44:54 CEST 2011

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 Uwe Lück submitted an update to the

  nicetext

package.

Summary description: Nice meta-verbatim, dialogues for .txt->.tex/encoding conversion
License type: lppl

Release 0.44:

`niceverb.sty' v0.44 copes with design issue: on "\AddQuotes",
                     "`...'" indeed surrounds inline TeX code
                     with single quotation marks automatically
                     (besides meta-verbatim)

`fddial0g.sty' v0.2  all my ideas so far for dialogue programming
                     tools carried out (handling "variables",
                     displaying their values on a "screen",
                     "\Spaces{15}" [e.g.] counts when expanding
                     w/o e-TeX); not super-comfortable, but fine

`fifinddo.sty' v0.43 new command useful in programming dialogues

dialogues/templates  adjusted

`u8atablg.fdf'       fifinddo rules for replacing UTF-8 chars
                     with TeX commands (and some extended ASCII)

(I use all of this for converting my Xpad/Tomboy notes into input
 for my great Atari editor)

`mdoccheat.pdf'      was missing in previous release, back again

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/nicetext/
.  More information is at
   http://www.ctan.org/pkg/nicetext
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear).  We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team