New on CTAN: Font package "Countries Of Europe"

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Thu Apr 19 16:36:08 CEST 2012

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded CoE.tgz to the uk mirror. Please put
> the files into the _new_ directory
>
> /macros/latex/contrib/countriesofeurope/
>
> ContriesOfEurope (v. 0.21) is a package for supporting
> the Type 1 font of the same name. It has all european
> countries as single characters. The size of a country is
> relative to the other ones.
>
> The author of the Type 1 (.pfb file) font is Ingo Zimmermann.
> It is copyrighted by the (OFL) Open Font Licence
>
> The authors of all other files are Rolf Niepraschk and Herbert Voß
> and the files are published under the LPPL

thanks for the upload; i've installed the new version, and updated the
catalogue repository.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/countriesofeurope.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/countriesofeurope/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.