New on CTAN: Font package "Countries Of Europe"

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at
Thu Apr 19 16:36:08 CEST 2012

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded CoE.tgz to the uk mirror. Please put
> the files into the _new_ directory
> /macros/latex/contrib/countriesofeurope/
> ContriesOfEurope (v. 0.21) is a package for supporting
> the Type 1 font of the same name. It has all european
> countries as single characters. The size of a country is
> relative to the other ones.
> The author of the Type 1 (.pfb file) font is Ingo Zimmermann.
> It is copyrighted by the (OFL) Open Font Licence
> The authors of all other files are Rolf Niepraschk and Herbert Voß
> and the files are published under the LPPL

thanks for the upload; i've installed the new version, and updated the
catalogue repository.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
or browse the package's directory at

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.

Robin Fairbairns

For the CTAN team