CTAN update: pst-barcode

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Thu Jul 5 21:41:39 CEST 2012

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pst-barcode.tgz to the uk mirror. Please delete _all_
> files in the directory
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-barcode/
>
> and put the new ones in there.
>
> there is no version number change in the main file.
>
> pst-barcode is a PSTricks related package for drawing
> barcodes for all important modes.
>
> This new version comes with following changes in
> the PostScript file:
>
> ----- pst-barcode.pro
> 2012-06-26 - The QR Code encoder was modified so that Micro QR Code
>              symbols do not require the use of raw mode.
>            - Support for the alphanumeric, numeric, and kanji encodings
>              was added to the QR Code encoder.
>            - The PZN symbology was extended with support
>              for PZN8.
>            - Support for the GS1 DataMatrix symbology was added.
>            - A bug in double digit ASCII encodation of the Data Matrix
>              symbology was fixed.
>            - The EDIFACT, C40, TEXT, and X12 encodation schemes were
>              removed from the Data Matrix symbology, as
>              these were buggy.
>            - Support for FNC1 character as added to the Data Matrix
> symbology.

Thanks for the upload; i've installed the new version.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://mirror.ctan.org/help/Catalogue/entries/pst-barcode.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-barcode/

Changes in the archive should have reached all mirrors within 24 hours.