CTAN update: pst-barcode

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Thu Jun 28 12:35:04 CEST 2012

Herbert Vo\ss writes:

> I uploaded pst-barcode.tgz to the uk mirror. Please delete _all_
> files in the directory
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-barcode/
>
> and put the new ones in there.
>
> pst-barcode is a PSTricks related package for drawing
> barcodes for all important modes.
>
> This new version 0.09 comes with:
>
> ----- pst-barcode.tex
> 0.09 2012-06-25 - using another code for loading the ps code
>
> ----- pst-barcode.pro
> 2012-06-25 - The QR Code encoder was modified to select an
>             optimal encoder based on the data.
>           - A bug in the symbol size selection for
>             QR Code was fixed.
>           - The QR Code encoder was optimised by
>             allowing the terminator pattern to be trimmed.
>           - Support for the alphanumeric, numeric and
>             kanji encodings was added to the qrcode encoder.
>           - The PZN symbology was extended with support for PZN8.
>           - The 1.5 scale factor was removed from the
>             DataMatrix encoder.

thanks for the upload; i've installed the new version and tweaked the
catalogue repository.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://mirror.ctan.org/help/Catalogue/entries/pst-barcode.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-barcode/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight (subject to
mirroring delays).