CTAN update: pst-tools

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Thu Oct 18 12:39:43 CEST 2012

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pst-tools.tgz to the uk ctan node. Please
> delete all files in the directory
>
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-tools/
>
> and put the new ones in there.
>

> The package pst-tools provides some helper macros/functions
> for TeX/PostScript. The main change is the new file pst-tools.pro
> which moved from the base pstricks package into this one.
>
> ..... pst-tools.tex
> 0.02  2012-10-16  - added option postString and stripSpaces
>                     to macro \psPrintValue
>
> ..... pst-tools.sty
>       2012-01-01  first version
>

> ---- pst-tools.pro
> 0.03  2012-10-16  - added function /rightTrim
>                   - moved file from pstricks base to pst-tools

thanks for the upload; i've installed the new version, and updated the
catalogue repository.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://mirror.ctan.org/help/Catalogue/entries/pst-tools.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pstricks-contrib/pst-tools/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.