New on CTAN: graphviz.sty

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Mon Aug 26 14:54:05 CEST 2013

Derek Rayside submitted the

            graphviz

package.

Version number:  0.94
License type: lppl

Summary description: write graphviz (dot+neato) inline in LaTeX documents

I started writing this package about a decade ago. I shared it
with a few people, but didn't really maintain it publicly. Some
really old versions of it are floating around online. This
version is substantially cleaned up. I'm now keeping the source
on github: https://github.com/drayside/graphviz.sty

New features: allows blank lines inside the graphs; can
(optionally) write generated files to a tmp directory; can
(optionally) reduce the number of file handles used by writing
to a master file; support for both PS and PDF; support for both
dot and neato.

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/graphviz

More information will be at
   http://www.ctan.org/pkg/graphviz
... but as this is a a new package, it may take a day for that
information to appear.

We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

   Thanks for the upload.