CTAN Update: resumecls

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Mon Mar 18 11:26:25 CET 2013

Xuan Hu submitted an update to the

  resumecls

package.

Summary description: type resume both in Chinese and English
License type: lppl

This new version is celebrating for resumecls being included in CTAN.

I divide old all-in-one package into resumecls
(https://github.com/huxuan/resumecls/) and resumecls-example
(https://github.com/huxuan/resumecls-example/) with resumecls-example also added
as a submodule in resumecls package.

If you only want to use it without package development, you can just fork the
resumecls-example repo. Modify according to the tex and bib file (if needed)
then compile! You do make it!

Besides, this version also fix some minor bug most for documents, such as
\fileversion and \filedate for generating documents, usedir in ins file and also
changes in Makefile according to the package reconstruction.

Finally, there do need more work for documents. I will focus on it in following
times. However, you are welcome to contribute it via github.

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/xetex/latex/resumecls
.  More information is at
   http://www.ctan.org/pkg/resumecls
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear).  We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team