New on CTAN: simurgh

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Wed Sep 18 19:37:04 CEST 2013

Vafa Khalighi submitted the

            simurgh

package.

Version number: 0.01a
License type: gpl

Summary description: Parsi typesetting for LaTeX, using LuaTeX engine

 This is the first version of the `simurgh' package (a package
 for typesetting Parsi in LaTeX, using LuaTeX engine).

 The project is dedicated to my Master, Ferdowsi The Great.

 Many thanks to all Iranian TeX users for all their
 encouragements and kind words over the years; the simurgh
 package could not exist without their support over many years.

 Finally Sara Eghbali deserves special mention for her moral
 support that motivated me to work on this package.

  Vafa Khalighi

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/latex/simurgh

More information will be at
   http://www.ctan.org/pkg/simurgh
(as this is a new package, it may take another day for that
 information to appear).

We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

   Thanks for the upload.