CTAN Update: pkuthss

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sat Apr 12 21:03:46 CEST 2014

Casper Ti. Vector submitted an update to the

                  pkuthss

package.

Version number: 1.5.0
License type: other-free

Summary description: LaTeX template for dissertations in Peking University

 Changes (relative to v1.4 rc4)
 ------------------------------

 * Changes to package code:
   - pkuthss.cls: do not disable `\uppercase' in `nouppermark' mode.

 * Changes to example template:
   - Split from documentation.
   - Also offer pdf for the example template.

 * Changes to documentation:
   - Remove support for CRLF (except for Windows .bat's), as required by CTAN.
   - Relicense to LPPL v1.3+ (not including the example template).

 * Misc:
   - Switch to the x.y.z version scheme, thus no longer use alpha/beta/rc.
   - Minor fixes and improvements.

 Details and trivia
 ------------------

 * The most important change is that we now offer a template
   that is much simpler than previous versions, because the
   template is now separated from the documentation.

 * Another significant change is that we now use the `x.y.z'
   version scheme rather than `1.4 alpha1' or so, because we
   realise that our release cycle is really non-deterministic,
   and the new scheme is more more flexible and suitable for us.

 * In fact, v1.4 is released as an intermediate version earlier
   today, but not uploaded because CTAN does not seem to host
   coexistent versions of the same package ;)

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/pkuthss/

More information is at
   http://www.ctan.org/pkg/pkuthss