CTAN Update: cfr-lm

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Tue Mar 4 17:46:29 CET 2014

Clea F. Rees submitted an update to the

                cfr-lm

package.

Version number: 1.4
License type: lppl

Summary description: Enhanced support for the Latin Modern fonts

 Adds experimental support for family-specific settings if
 microtype is used.

 More specifically, defines aliases for all roman and sans
 families, including quotation sans, which should load the
 settings defined for Computer Modern Roman. This follows the
 config for Latin Modern as far as roman is concerned. It
 extends the support so far as sans is concerned in accordance
 with the discussion at
 http://tex.stackexchange.com/a/75440/39222.

 I'm not sure I've done this correctly but I don't think it
 should break anything. (That is, I don't think the results will
 be worse than with version 1.3 and hope they will be better.)
 Should stuff break, the relevant code is in a block at the end
 of cfr-lm.sty so that it can be easily disabled. Should you
 find this fact to your advantage, do please let me know.

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/cfr-lm/

More information is at
   http://www.ctan.org/pkg/cfr-lm