New on CTAN: fixocgx

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sat Jan 24 16:55:51 CET 2015

Alexander Grahn submitted the

            fixocgx

package.

Version number:  0.1, 2015-01-23
License type: lppl1.3

Summary description: Adds support for dvips+ps2pdf, XeLaTeX,
                     dvipdfmx to the `ocgx' package

 This package extends the usability of the OCGX package by Paul
 Gaborit for creating PDF Layers to all known engines including:

  * LaTeX-->dvips-->ps2pdf/Distiller

  * (Xe)LaTeX(x)-->dvipdfmx

 (PdfLaTeX and LuaLaTeX are already supported by`ocgx'.)

 Also, it ensures compatibility with the `media9' and `animate' packages.

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/fixocgx/

Due to a bug in the software behind our website
this page does not yet exist:
   http://www.ctan.org/pkg/fixocgx

Please refer, for the time being, to the traditional, but more
reliable view of our database content at
   http://texcatalogue.ctan.org/entries/fixocgx.html

We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

   Thanks for the upload.