CTAN update: latexpand

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Sun Jan 25 05:50:41 CET 2015

Matthieu Moy submitted an update to the

                latexpand

package.

Version number: 1.1.1
License type: bsd

Summary description: Expand \input and \include in a LaTeX document.

Changes since v1.0.0:
- latexpand now deals with \endinput commands within included files,
- we do not automatically add \makeatletter in generated .tex files
- we now accept \usepackage{} statements containing a comment on the
same line.
- the testsuite is much more complete (but not provided on the CTAN
package, you'll need to use the Git source to run it)
- we now use a vx.y.z versionning scheme (corresponding to tags in the
Git repository), and there is a new "latexdiff --version" option.

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/support/latexpand

More information is at
   http://www.ctan.org/pkg/latexpand