New on CTAN: comment_io

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Fri May 15 20:33:00 CEST 2015

Carl Martin Henrik Larsson submitted the

                comment_io

package.

Version:  1.0 / 2015-05-12
License:  gpl3

Summary description:  A Python script to comment and uncomment lines.

 comment_io is a small script written in Python to help you to
 automatically comment and uncomment lines in your code.

 The program was sprung out of a need I myself had of turning on and
 off certain environments in LaTeX. After digging around, trying to
 make this happen by using only LaTeX code, I finally got fed up and
 just wrote this program instead.

 Basically, you use the program by marking certain lines in your code
 with certain commands. The program then detects these commands and
 comments or uncomments the whole line depending on which mode you’ve
 set it to.

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/support/comment_io/

More information is at